The festive season has just got over and now it’s the time to deal with the woes it leaves behind. .Today we are going to talk about one such thing- those scary hollow bags under your eyes known as Dark circles and the best home remedy for dark circles.
The reckless diet, nightlong parties, layers of makeup, lack of sleep- all wreck a hovoc on your skin and one needs to take special care to reverse these effects.
Although, beauty is as much internal as it is external, what you eat is what you are. Sufficient sleep (atleast 8 hours), right hydration, healthy diet, protection from the sunrays can help you in the long run but there are a few ways which can help you get rid of it to a certain extent.
Let’s get started with today’s blog in which we will discuss some of the best home remedy for dark circles.
1. Tea bags- Applying cold tea bags can help improve their appearance and is one of the best home remedy for dark circles. Tea contains caffeine and antioxidants that can help stimulate blood circulation and reduce water retention. Soak two tea bags in hot water for few minutes and then refrigerate for 20 mins. Once they are cold, keep them on your closed eyes and relax. Wash later on with normal water.
2. Potato juice – Potato juice works wonders for dark circles. It is a rich source of antioxidants like azelaic acid. Grate a potato and squeeze its water. Soak a cotton pad into the water and keep it on your eyes and relax. Once dried, rinse it off with normal water and within weeks you will notice why it’s one of the best home remedy for dark circles.
3. Aloe vera gel– Aloe vera is considered to have numerous benefits. It is known for making skin healthier and soothing it.Apply aloe vera gel under the eyes over the dark circles and massage gently. Leave it overnight and wash it off in the morning.
4. Cold raw milk- Milk contains lactic acid which is considered extremely beneficial for the skin. It helps in making the skin smooth and firm.Refrigerate some raw milk in a bowl. Soak two cotton pads into it and place over your eyes for 10-15 minutes. Wash with regular water afterwards.
5. Cucumber– Ever seen those tv actresses sitting with a face pack and cucumber slices kept on their eyes? Though it looked funny but cucumber sure does have refreshing and soothing properties.Cut thick cucumber slices and place them on your eyes and relax. Well this is the most basic and best home remedy for dark circles.
So, peeps!! Go ahead and try these home remedies to fix those raccon eyes. They are not only easy to use but also effective and can be easily found in your kitchen. And Men!! Who said you shouldn’t take care of yourselves!!!! Go Ahead!!!